Construction management is the key to successfully delivering projects that meet desired cost, schedule, and quality performance metrics. To optimize the value of this service, the best time to engage a construction management professional is early in design to ensure that construction know-how for cost, constructability, risk, and schedule are factored in when making important project decisions.
Kirschner Contractors provides comprehensive construction management consulting services that provide the best results for your project. Our experts possess decades of engineering and construction experience and apply this knowledge to the everyday challenges that owners, contractors, engineers, and architects face throughout the construction process. When our construction managers are engaged throughout the full life-cycle of project development and delivery they:
- Identify and correct issues that can cause conflicts and delays that turn into costly changes and claims
- Achieve early and reliable predictions of project cost and timelines
- Recommend effective strategies that maximize bid competition while controlling project delivery risks
- Develop and implement industry best practices and current technologies to make administering design and construction contracts efficient and less demanding
- Proactively and thoroughly administer, inspect, document, and manage construction activities and operations to ensure quality and mitigate or control conditions that impact project schedule and cost
With our engineering and construction management expertise, Kirschner Contractors can effectively manage all project phases. Our construction management best practices and our hands-on design and construction expertise are delivered with the mindset of promoting collaborative and productive partnerships with owners, users, designers, and contractors. Experience tells us that this mindset leads to optimal project time, cost, and quality results – results that enhance and strengthen the confidence and trust of all project stakeholders.