Kirschner Contractors is looking for a motivated, eager professional to join our project team and expand their knowledge of the construction industry.
The Scheduler is a full-time entry-level position that will offer you the ability to directly apply your skills to support the project team in a variety of areas. This work will include providing the project team with data and reports to support project planning and execution on a wide range of construction projects. No scheduling experience necessary – paid training provided.
The ideal candidate would have working knowledge of the construction industry, display a strong work ethic, have a commitment to excellence, enjoy learning new skills, and a desire to work within a collaborative team.
Starting salary TBD
Annual bonuses and performance-based incentives
Benefits package (health insurance, retirement)
Positions are available in both Colorado and Hawai'i.
ABOUT KIRSCHNER CONTRACTORS
The Kirschner Contractors team brings decades of actual “hands-on” construction and management experience, having successfully completed hundreds of projects totaling billions of dollars. This includes commercial, industrial, and heavy/civil projects on private, government, and federal contracts across the globe.
Our company promotes “best practices” and utilizes the latest software applications in the execution of our projects. We work with owners, construction managers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, and engineers. We pride ourselves on attention to detail, professional care, and a timely work product in providing our services.
As a Woman-Owned Small Business, our commitment to not only meet but to surpass the expectations of our clients.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
Essential skills and experience:
- 2-year or 4-year degree in Construction Management or related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact and multitask with project team members and clients
- Willingness to learn new skills, knowledge, and technical abilities quickly
Using a variety of industry software tools, you will perform a variety of tasks which may include:
- Implement project controls tools and methodology
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules
- Develop and maintain detailed cost control systems
- Analyze data and build reports to support project monitoring and decision making
- Produce weekly and monthly reports that provide details on progress, actuals, forecast, and explanation of variances
- Assemble supporting documentation to meet the project team and the client's requests/needs
- Conduct site visits to verify progress and identify any potential and critical issues.
Kirschner Contractors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please include all resumes and letters of interest when applying.